Her professional practice focuses on providing legal advice in the telecommunications and technology subsectors, as well as in administrative matters.
Daniela also has extensive experience providing regulatory advice on personal data protection, cybersecurity and new technologies to national and international clients.
She has a law degree from Universidad de Lima. She has participated in CEDICE (Study Circle for the Development and Integration of Business Competitivenes) of Universidad de Lima as Legal Coordinator of the Field Area, providing legal advice to MYPES and SMEs.
- Administrative Law
- Data Protection and Information Security
- Telecommunications, Media and Technology
- Technology and Communication
- Universidad de Lima, 2022 – Lawyer
- IUS ET PRAXIS, Official Magazine of the Law School of Universidad de Lima