Graduated from Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú, Eduardo has extensive experience in regulatory matters related to port infrastructure and services (technical standards issued by the National Port Authority, regulation of the General Directorate of Captaincies and Coast Guard, and the General Directorate of Water Transportation of the Ministry of Transportation and Communications), transportation of dangerous goods, and other related activities.
His legal practice includes civil matters (contracts, consulting, among others).
- Aviation, Maritime & Ports
- Administrative Law
- Infrastructure & Public Utilities
- Lima Bar Association
- Universidad del Pacífico, Lima – Specialization Program in Regulatory Impact Analysis and Alternative Regulatory Strategies (2019)
- Universidad del Pacífico, Lima – Diploma in Applied Finance for Non-Specialists (2017)
- Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú, Lima – Advanced Specialization Course in Civil Property Law (2015)
- Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú, Lima – Lawyer (2017)