Her professional practice is focused in the areas of Individual and Collective Labor Law. Estefany also has extensive experience providing advice and strategies in labor matters to domestic and foreign companies, attending proceedings before the National Superintendence of Labor Inspection (SUNAFIL) and disciplinary-sanctioning and dismissal proceedings, as well as in training and development of labor management tools (labor procedures, training on sexual harassment in the workplace, among others). She is a lawyer from Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú.
- Labor and Immigration
- Food and Beverage
- Mass Consumption and Retail
- Pontificia Universidad Católica del Peru, Lima, 2021 – Lawyer
- Universidad de Granada, Granada, 2019 – Student Exchange Program
- Former Member of the Commission of Legal News of Asociación Civil Themis – Enfoque Derecho [Civil Association Themis – Law Approach]
- Former Member of the Research Group of Private Law and Intermediate Communities of PUCP.