Partner | Intellectual Property, Consumer Protection, Advertising and Unfair Competition
Monica has more than 25 years of legal experience providing advice and representation in Intellectual Property matters. Her experience includes Trademarks and Patents, Copyrights and Antitrust Law.
She is an expert at national and international level in proceedings arising from consumer protection-related matters. She also advises companies on the registration, sale, acquisition or negotiation of a domain name.
She has extensive experience advising on issues related to casinos, manufacturers, marketers and importers of casino products and slot machines.
- Intellectual Property
- Consumer Protection
- Advertising and Unfair Competition
- Food & Beverage
- Retail & Mass Consumption
- Energy & Natural Resources
- Financial Institutions
- Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology & Health
- Technology & Telecommunications
- Universidad de Lima, Peru – Mater’s Degree in Business Law (2010)
- Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú, Peru – Postgraduate Degree in Public Law (2006)
- Universidad de Salamanca, Salamanca, Spain – Specialization in Antitrust and Commercial Law (2001)
- Universidad de Lima, Peru – Lawyer (1992)