Nataly graduated from Universidad Peruana de Ciencias Aplicadas. She has extensive experience in tax and customs consulting, as well as design of efficient business tax structures (tax planning).
Her professional practice includes advice on the formation of general partnerships and commercial partnerships; major operations of international investment in Peru, tax and customs reviews (audits); audits conducted by SUNAT, legal representation in tax and customs proceedings before SUNAT and the Tax Court, among others.
- Lima Bar Association
- Peruvian Institute of Tax Law (IPDT)
- International Fiscal Association (IFA)
- Peruvian Association of Customs Law and International Trade (APDACI)
- Universidad Austral de Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires, Argentina – Specialization in International Tax Law (2014)
- Universidad Peruana de Ciencias Aplicadas, Lima – Lawyer (2013)