Ricardo has significant experience in corporate law and regulatory law. His practice focuses on environmental law and public procurement, providing advice to mining companies in socio-environmental and community matters and legal support on matters concerning Government Procurement in tender process, contract negotiation and project execution phases.
He has experience advising domestic and foreign companies on matters related to the development of infrastructure projects and mergers and acquisitions, specializing in environmental, mining, administrative, civil, and corporate law.
He provides advice to clients on preparation of regulatory and compliance matrixes.
- Infraestructure & Public Utilities
- Technology, hardware, & electronics
- EAE Business School / Universidad Politécnica de Catalunya, Barcelona, Spain, International MBA (2019)
- EAE Business School, Barcelona, Spain – Specialization in Smart Cities (2019)
- Universidad de Lima, Lima – Lawyer (2012)
- Lima Bar Association