Partner | Tax Law
Michael has extensive experience in tax consulting, design of efficient corporate tax structures (tax planning), advice on major international investment operations in Peru, tax reviews (audits), advice on audits carried out by the Tax Administration, representation in tax proceedings before SUNAT and the Tax Court, among others. He has more than 8 years of experience in teaching tax-related courses. He currently teaches the Tax Legislation course at the Law School of Universidad Peruana de Ciencias Aplicadas (UPC).
- Retail & Mass Consumption
- Lima Bar Association
- Peruvian Institute of Tax Law (IPDT)
- International Fiscal Association (IFA).
- Universidad Andrés Bello, Santiago de Chile – Master‘s Degree in Teaching for Higher Education (2020)
- Universidad Andrés Bello, Santiago de Chile – Diploma Course in Teaching for Higher Education (2020)
- Universidad Austral, Buenos Aires, Argentina – Specialization in International Tax Law (2014)
- Universidad Peruana de Ciencias Aplicadas, Lima, Peru – Lawyer (2012)