ANA SOFÍA APAZA
Her professional practice focuses on Labor Law and Immigration. Ana Sofía specializes in providing advice to the corporate sector, at management and board level, in the prevention of labor risks, reduction of labor costs, management of individual and collective conflicts, planning strategies for employment termination processes, preparation of defense strategies and management of judicial processes and administrative sanctioning procedures.
She has leadership, teamwork, conflict resolution, as well as communication skills with middle management and at management and board level.
She is a lawyer from Universidad de Lima and has taken courses on Labor Procedural Law, Employment Termination Strategies and Corporate Labor Law.
- Labor & Immigration
- Mass Consumption and Retail
- Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology and Healthcare
- Real Estate
- Financial Institutions
- Mining, Oil and Gas
- Ports and Maritime
- Technology and Communications
- Universidad ESAN, Lima, 2018 – Course on Labor Procedural Law
- Universidad ESAN, Lima, 2017 – Course in Employment Termination Strategies
- Universidad ESAN, Lima, 2017 – Course on Corporate Labor Law
- Universidad de Lima, Lima, 2014 – Lawyer
- Lima Bar Association
- International Organization of Women in Business in Peru – OWIT Peru