ANA SOFÍA APAZA
Ana Sofia graduated from Universidad de Lima. She has extensive experience advising national and international companies on various labor law matters such as employment contracts of nationals and expatriates, modification of working conditions, salary restructuring, termination of employment procedures and disciplinary sanctions, labor audits, and due diligence reports, preparation and review of internal labor regulations and contracts of employment, advice on public and private social security systems, occupational safety and health, drafting and review of out-of-court settlement agreements.
Her professional practice includes experience in management, representation, and follow-up of judicial labor proceedings and administrative labor procedures.
- Labor & Immigration
- Lima Bar Association
- Peru’s Organization of Women in International Trade (OWIT Peru)
- Universidad ESAN, Lima – Course in Law of Labor Procedure (March and April 2018)
- Universidad ESAN, Lima – Course in Employment Termination Strategies (September and October 2017)
- Universidad ESAN, Lima – Course in Company Labor Law (March and April 2017)
- Universidad de Lima, Lima – Lawyer (2014)