Her professional practice focuses on legal advice in matters related to telecommunications, with emphasis on infrastructure deployment, as well as technology, cybersecurity and personal data protection issues. She has also participated in the development of corporate legal strategies from the administrative analysis, as well as in matters of health registrations, concessions and procedures for the elimination of bureaucratic barriers.
Andrea also has extensive experience in Administrative and Regulatory Law, including administrative proceedings, advice in different technological projects and related commercial advice.
She holds a law degree from Universidad de Buenos Aires and Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú and a Master in Legaltech and Digital Management of the legal profession from Universidad de Salamanca.
- Administrative Law
- Healthcare Law
- Data Protection
- Public Bar Association of the Federal Capital, Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- Lima Bar Association
- Network of Lawyers for a Digital Peru
- Harvard University – Office of the Vice Provost for Advances in Learning – Cybersecurity, 2022 – Risk Management in the Information Age
- Universidad de Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires, 2022 – International Postgraduate Course in Artificial Intelligence and Law by the Artificial Intelligence Lab.
- Universidad de Salamanca, Salamanca, 2020 – Master’s Degree in Legaltech and Digital Management of the Legal Profession
- Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú, Lima, 2016 – Lawyer
- Universidad de Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires, 2014 – Lawyer (Honors Diploma)