Andrea’s professional practice focuses on procedural law, civil property law, insurance law and public procurement. She also specializes in the design and execution of strategies for the prevention and resolution of conflicts. She has advised several companies in the insurance sector throughout her career.
She is a lawyer from Universidad Nacional Mayor de San Marcos and has taken specialization courses in Insurance Law, Arbitration, Public Procurement and Construction Law.
- Dispute Resolution
- Energy and Natural Resources
- Real Estate
- Projects and Infrastructure
- Technology and Communications
- Universidad Peruana de Ciencias Aplicadas, Lima, 2023 – Specialized Program in Construction Law
- Universidad ESAN, Lima, 2021 – Specialized Program in Insurance Regulation
- Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú, Lima, 2020 – Specialization in Government Contracting Arbitration
- Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú, Lima, 2018 – Specialization in Arbitration
- Lima Bar Association