GONZALO DEL CASTILLO
His professional practice focuses on corporate, regulatory, contractual, compliance and corporate governance matters, government contracting, as well as the execution of mergers and acquisitions. Gonzalo also has extensive experience in food and beverage, mass consumption and retail and technology companies.
He holds a law degree from Universidad de Piura and has a Diploma in Administrative Law Sanctioning from Universidad de Piura and a Diploma in Ibero-American Administrative Law certified by Centro Latinoamericano de Derechos Humanos and the Research Group on Public International Law of Universidad de La Coruña.
- Corporate and M&A
- Administrative Law
- Infrastructure and Public Utilities
- Food and Beverage
- Mass Consumption and Retail
- Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology and Healthcare
- Technology and Communications
- Universidad de Piura, Lima, 2016 – Lawyer