Jossimar graduated from Universidad de Lima. His legal experience focuses on legal advice in consumer protection and defense, representation in sanctioning administrative procedures, claims, and consumer arbitration carried out in Indecopi.
He has experience in preparing documents related to the procurement of products and services (terms and conditions), training in consumer protection, complaint book and advertising, representation in conciliation, hearings, and oral reports. He follows up on consumer protection procedures at Indecopi and direct negotiations with consumers to settle disputes.
- Consumer Protection & Defense Law
- Administrative Law
- Consumer Arbitration & Litigation
- Universidad de Lima – Lawyer (2021)
- Universidad ESAN – Diploma of the General Administrative Procedure Course (2020)
- Universidad ESAN – Diploma of the Sanctioning Administrative Procedure Course (2020)
- Universidad de Lima – Bachelor‘s Degree in Law (2018)