Partner | Energy, Infrastructure & Public Utilities, and Litigation & Arbitration
Licy is a partner specialized in providing comprehensive advice to companies with special emphasis on the energy, hydrocarbons, telecommunications sectors, corporate law, and institutional relations. Her practice focuses on the power and natural resources industry.
She has more than 15 years of experience in the field of electricity regulation and has participated in several national and international arbitrations related to this sector and the development of investment projects. She has considerable expertise in regulated industries and solid experience in relationships with public and private entities to achieve the proposed objectives and effective solutions within multinational organizations.
- Infrastructure & Public Utilities
- Litigation & Arbitration
- Energy and Natural Resources
- Mining, Oil & Gas
- Universidad Peruana de Ciencias Aplicadas (UPC) – Master’s Degree in Regulation, major in Energy (2011-2012)
- National Society of Mining, Oil and Energy (SNMPE) – First Specialization Course in Hydrocarbons Law (2010)
- Universidad Peruana de Ciencias Aplicadas (UPC) – Postgraduate course in Energy Law (2007)
- Universitat de Barcelona (UB), Spain – Master’s Degree in Business Law (MDE) (2003-2004)
- Universidad Peruana de Ciencias Aplicadas (UPC) – Postgraduate course in Telecommunications and New Technology Law (2003)
- Supervisory Board for Private Investment in Telecommunications (OSIPTEL) – Sixth Continuing Education Course of Telecommunications (2002)
- Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú – Lawyer (2002)