MARÍA FERNANDA GUTIÉRREZ
Her professional practice focuses on Criminal Law and Criminal Procedure, specifically in criminal litigation, in addition to the handling of compliance queries. Maria Fernanda has extensive experience in criminal litigation, especially in economic crimes, but also handling cases from different industries depending on the subject matter.
She is a lawyer from Universidad de San Martín de Porres, and holds an LLM in International Environmental Law from the University of Kent.
- White-Collar Crime
- Food and Beverage
- Mass Consumption and Retail
- Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology and Healthcare
- Real Estate
- Ports and Maritime
- Technology and Communications
- University of Kent, Canterbury, UK, 2016 – 2017 – LLM International Environmental Law
- Universidad de San Martín de Porres, Lima, 2013 – Lawyer
- Lima Bar Association