MARIA LUISA GUBBINS
Maria Luisa has local and international work experience in Peru, Switzerland, and Chile. She has significant knowledge of the public and private sectors in branches of law and business, including the industrial and service sectors. Currently, her professional activities include advising multinationals in the development and implementation of their local business plans in Peru, focusing on Telecommunications and Technology. In Peru, Maria Luisa has work experience as consultant to a former Peruvian member firm of ex-Coopers & Lybrand, as advisor to the Ministry of Economy and Finance in the Office of External Debt Negotiation with International Commercial Banks; In Chile, as advisor to a family conglomerate with business activities in various countries; In Zurich, as analyst and researcher in a former private bank affiliated with Union Bank of Switzerland (UBS), as associate in the international corporate banking branch at UBS headquarters, among others.
- Technology & Telecommunications
- The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, USA – Master’s Degree in Business Administration (MBA) (1991)
- Seminar “Forum of Telecommunications” CENTRUM – Universidad Católica del Perú (2005)
- Seminar “Valuation and Merger of Companies”, ESAN (1995)
- Pontifica Universidad Católica del Perú – Lawyer (1988)
- Lima Bar Association