His professional practice focuses on civil, commercial, constitutional, family and administrative litigation, as well as negotiations and dispute resolution.
He has extensive knowledge in the areas of Banking and Finance, Administrative Sanctions, Telecommunications Infrastructure, Personal Data Protection, Civil and Administrative Liability. He has also participated in the legal representation of companies in the technology and communications sector, projects and infrastructure, consumer and retail, education and financial institutions.
Piero also has extensive experience in national and international commercial arbitration. He has a law degree from Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú.
- Banking & Finance
- Administrative Law
- Infrastructure and Public Utilities
- Litigation and Arbitration
- Data Protection
- Food and Beverage
- Mass Consumption and Retail
- Financial Institutions
- Projects and Infrastructure
- Technology and Communications
- Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú, Lima, 2022 – Lawyer