Additionally, she has complemented her professional practice with postgraduate studies in Financial Law, Corporate Law, Compliance and Data Protection.
She is a lawyer from Universidad Católica San Pablo (UCSP) and holds a Master’s Degree in International Commercial Law from Queen Mary University (QMUL) of London.
- Banking and Finance
- Insolvency and Restructuring
- Data Protection
- Universidad Católica San Pablo, Arequipa, 2016 – Lawyer.
- Queen Mary University of London, London, 2018 – Master’s Degree in International Business Law (LL.M. in International Business Law).
- Pacífico Business School and Institute of Audit & IT Governance, 2019 – International Data Protection Course.
- Universidad ESAN and ESAN Graduate School of Business, Lima, 2020 – Specialization Program for Executives (PEE) in Corporate Law.
- Pacífico Business School, Lima, 2021 – Specialization Program in Applied Finance for the Non-Finance Professionals.
- London School of Economics and Political Science, London, 2021 – Course entitled “Data: Law, Policy and Regulation”.