Her professional practice focuses on the areas of Corporate, Commercial and Financial Law, regularly advising domestic and foreign companies in the areas of her specialty, particularly in the corporate maintenance of the same, as well as in the negotiation and drafting of commercial and financial contracts.
Additionally, she has complemented her professional practice with postgraduate studies in Financial Law, Corporate Law, Compliance and Data Protection.
She is a lawyer from Universidad Católica San Pablo (UCSP) and holds a Master’s Degree in International Commercial Law from Queen Mary University (QMUL) of London.
- Banking and Finance
- Insolvency and Restructuring
- Data Protection
- Universidad Católica San Pablo, Arequipa, 2016 – Lawyer.
- Queen Mary University of London, London, 2018 – Master’s Degree in International Business Law (LL.M. in International Business Law).
- Pacífico Business School and Institute of Audit & IT Governance, 2019 – International Data Protection Course.
- Universidad ESAN and ESAN Graduate School of Business, Lima, 2020 – Specialization Program for Executives (PEE) in Corporate Law.
- Pacífico Business School, Lima, 2021 – Specialization Program in Applied Finance for the Non-Finance Professionals.
- London School of Economics and Political Science, London, 2021 – Course entitled “Data: Law, Policy and Regulation”.