Partner | Criminal Law and Corporate Compliance
Diego is a Criminal, Criminal Procedure, and Corporate Compliance lawyer. He has significant experience in preventive advice to reduce criminal contingencies in corporate, contractual, tax, and general business operations.
His experience includes representing companies, shareholders, directors, and executives in corporate and business criminal litigations.
Author of various articles in legal journals.
- Criminal Procedure
- Corporate Compliance
- Food & Beverage
- Real Estate
- Financial Institutions
- Logistics & Transportation
- Technology & Telecommunications
- Spanish Association for Standardization (AENOR), Madrid, Compliance Specialist (2019).
- Universidad del Pacífico, Lima – Diploma of Specialization Program in Compliance and Good Corporate Practices (2017).
- Peru’s National Society of Mining, Oil and Energy (SNMPE) – Diploma of Specialization in Mining and Law (2013).
- Universidad de Seville – Master’s Degree in Criminal Law, “Thesis: Civil Liability arising from Crime” (2011)
Universidad de Sevilla – PhD candidate in Criminal Law and Criminal Procedure Law.
- Universidad de Lima – Lawyer (2008)