Her professional practice focuses on customs law and foreign trade. Ericka also has extensive experience providing customs consulting services and advice to domestic and foreign companies in administrative and judicial customs procedures, certifications of Authorized Economic Operators – AEO, procedures related to customs regimes, applications of tariff preferences, tariff classification and control procedures initiated by the Customs Administration.
She is a lawyer graduated from Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú and holds the title of Customs Agent from the National Superintendence of Customs and Tax Administration. She also has a postgraduate degree in Foreign Trade from Pontificia Universidad Católica Argentina.
She has been a speaker at several national and international congresses on customs law and foreign trade.
- Customs and Foreign Trade
- Food and Beverage
- Mass Consumption and Retail
- Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology and Healthcare
- Ports and Maritime
- Technology and Communications
- Lima Bar Association
- Peruvian Association of Customs Law and Foreign Trade
- Foreign Trade Guild (XCOM) of the Lima Chamber of Commerce
- Trade Facilitation Committee of the American Chamber of Commerce of Peru
- School of Business of Pontificia Universidad Católica Argentina, Buenos Aires, 2022 – Graduate Degree in International Business.
- Pacífico Business School, Lima, 2019 – Specialized Course in Auditing and Control of Company Operations
- ESAN Graduate School of Business, Lima, 2019 – Specialized Course in Supply Chain Management
- National Superintendence of Customs and Tax Administration, Lima, 2014 – Certification as Customs Agent
- Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú, Lima, 2012 – Lawyer